- It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries should be submitted either by via email to Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name and image files must be 72 dpi and no greater than 2MB.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, by submitting the entry, Contestant is granting to JayBanks.ca the right to publish the photograph at http://jaybanks.ca and in a hardcopy album.
- Only one entry per person per month. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition (Deadline: 1th July 2008)
- One entrant shall win a cash prize of CA $200.
- By submitting the entry, Contestant agrees and hereby releases JayBanks.ca and JayBanks.ca employees, agents, officers and directors from any and all liability or responsibility arising in connection with Contestant’s participation in the contest or as to any prize(s) which may be awarded.
- JayBanks.ca reserves the right at its sole discretion to reject and disqualify any nude photograph or those photographs which are deemed in its sole discretion to be obscene, profane, offensive, lewd, pornographic or otherwise inappropriate.
- JayBanks.ca assumes no responsibility for entries unable to be processed for any technical reason and further reserves the right to cancel the contest if it becomes technically corrupted or because of unauthorized human intervention. JayBanks.ca reserves the right in the event of such cancellation to award the prize to an eligible, non-suspect entry received prior to cancellation.
- This contest is void where prohibited by law. Applicable taxes are the responsibility of the Contestant, and appropriate tax identification information may be required prior to the awarding of any prize.
- Employees and/or agents of Jay Banks, and their immediate families (parents and children) are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- This contest is sponsored and promoted by: Jay Banks, 3215 Macdonald Street, Vancouver, B.C. V6L 2N2 Canada
- Any Contestant who does not agree with the above terms and conditions should not enter this contest.
Already member? Login here
If you'd like to share your photos with our site visitors, please use following form: